I hope you are all well on this cold wintry monday morning.
This evening and every Monday evening at 8.30pm, I will be going live online via zoom for some meditation and breathwork. Breathwork provides physical, mental and emotional benefits while allowing us the space to process perhaps some unresolved emotions and finding more presence and joy in these difficult and trying times. Join me from the comfort of your own home, link below to book:
Together we will reduce stress, find balance, stretch out the body and come into present moment, cultivating self care, self love and calmness
- Connect with others – call a friend, talk, confide, be open
- Stay positive, even when the shit gets real, think of 3 things you are grateful for in your life and write them down
- Get physically active, take a walk even in the rain, walk barefoot in your back garden, dive into the sea – a cuppa will never have tasted so good after
- Help others, carry out a random act of kindness, the first time I did it I paid for the persons coffee behind me, they thought I had lost the plot…… but I felt good!
- Get enough sleep, something I preach but need to take my own advice, sleep is vital to my well-being, if I don’t get enough, I will pay the price – this one is REALLY important in my view
- Create joy and satisfaction.
- Eat well – Nourish your body, feed it well, and if you break out, so what, just get back on track and move forward
- Take care of your spirit, meditate, sit in stillness, listen to your body, light a candle, talk to loved ones gone before us, ask them for help – they will help you, all you have to do is ask!
I hope these tips help you in your day.
Stay safe beautiful people and thank you for reading.
NEW YOGA TERMS COMING THIS WEEK!
LUNCH TIME YOGA
Stay safe and take care of each other